mercoledì 28 settembre 2011

Welcome...

Hi, I'm "Brick in the Wall" and I'm glad to introduce my new blog... or better... a window toward my art. So, you can consider this blog as a gallery and, of course, I hope you can appreciate my works and why not? buy something every time you'll want.

What will you find in this blog? well, as I said, you will find my works: really digital art with high resolution to permit to you to buy a lot of available formats of prints (from postcards or greeting cards to canvas or posters).

About the printing of my works, from a long time I sell my photos or drawing or stickers on Redbubble website and this name means professional prints. The item will be printed by Redbubble that will take care of all manufacture, shipping and customer service.

You can see in every moment my Redbubble profile-page following the link below (little banner) or searching my name "art_by_brickinthewall" on EBAY.

Buy art

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento