giovedì 13 maggio 2021

Changing Topics... NFT art

Hi guys,

I decided to change the topic of this blog. So no more links about t-shirts and products on demand (pillows, mugs, framed print, canvas print and so on)... they will continue to be posted, but the attention will be paid on NFT art and links to best (according my tasted) NFTs from OpenSea market place.

When I say "the best" (in my opinion) it means that NFTs that I suggest are parts from very beautiful collections or created by very talented artists.

So, continue to follow my posts...

I am supposing that you know what are NFTs, that you have a wallet with o without crypto coins deposited, and so on: i sue METAMASK wallet and YouTube is full of video that show you all you need to know.

Here some links to start: 

OpenSea marketplace

My Rarible profile

 My OpenSea profile

See you soon


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento